Where and how can test developers and companies get funding, technical assistance and secure necessary specimens/strains for test development and quality control?
- How do successful/profitable, as well as start-up companies, gain funding to support TB diagnostic development?
- Which are the key funding/donor agencies (e.g. NIH, BMGF, USAID, DFID, Wellcome) and what are their funding priorities in TB product development?
- If donors support product development, what are their expectations in terms of pricing, global access, IP, etc.?
- Which are the product development partnerships (e.g. FIND, PATH, IDRI) that can provide support with TB dx development and what are their criteria/conditions for providing support?
- Where can test developers get well-characterized specimens (including non-infectious artificial sputum), strains, sequences for DR mutations and BSL3 facilities?